Thursday, October 23, 2008

Unashamed


I was just taking a tour back, visiting my past in the mind. Wasn't a pleasant journey, but i could see how my wounds have been sewed up. It was a taste of bitter and anger, but it all remained in the head, and my heart couldn't feel the pain. Sometimes we just tend to remind ourselves in the head what we should or shouldn't do, but the heart gotta rule. I don't believe in emotions being feminine and logic& reason being masculine. We were created with emotions, with colors in our hearts. Why suppress it with your theories and philosophies, when all it takes is to let your heart take lead for once?


I guess artists die young not because they are always releasing large amount of hormones and feelings, depressing to the body. I think, they've seen the world more than a million times than all the law-by-law people, and they would die without regrets knowing the colors they left behind belongs to the world.


/


Okay i need to catch up on my daily thursday night tv session!!!
guess what i'm seriously going to learn guitar SERIOUSLY in a SERIOUS manner with a SERIOUS attitude.
So, Polish is second in line.
My classmates said Polish's tongue twister, and the most difficult language to master.
MUAHA, watch me. a few years down the road i'll be your best travel mate to Poland. (if anyone is ever interested in visiting that mini insignificant island of weird people with tongue twisting language)
night world

No comments: