Wednesday, December 3, 2008

People always leave

I finished season 2 (OTH).

I just had Asia Conference, Band camp, and idk what i've been doing this week.

But today is my mummy's birthday.

I feel like overall, my life sounds BORING. but the details of it have made me more than happy.

I found my passion. my directions. and new changes coming along my way.

I realised i did not take a single photo during these days, it sucks.

Even when we celebrated Ivan's birthday on monday, NO PHOTOS.

how pathetic can i get?

i just hate to say this but hey life slow down i'm trying to catch up.

to make things better, i am meeting my clique up tmrw to do geog assignment.

After which it is studying for our first ever Block Test, and the beginning to monster year and monster As.

I just need to know i'll still be breathing by the end of nxt year.

/

this blog is getting pointless.

No comments: