Saturday, October 11, 2008

Chasing

In an attempt to run away, i ran to the dead end of the alley. The walls were too high i can't climb over, turning back meant facing the enemy.



Our own solutions usually brew much more troubles to come.



When you kept looking upwards for a wall you could climb over and escape out of reality, you usually fail to look down to see the rope of Hope waiting.



How ignorant Man can be. Yet, we only learn our lessons from mistakes.



Even so, some never learnt that the minute they strive to be stronger, they became weaker. And the opposite reaction always takes place.



The rope of hope can give you strength, cuz you know on the other side someone will pull you.



but climbing over the walls takes away your energy and everything, when you try to do everything yourself.

the comfortable situation i was in, that i thought i am in, was all along a part of my desire to smooth-sail my life.

Rocky road's never my kind of cake.

and fear, oh the greatest emotion that grips and paralyses me.

i wonder how long i have to wrestle day and night in exchange for something i, and everyone around me wants. but i will not strive for people's expectations, i will strive for what my Daddy wants in his heart.

Wish me luck

No comments: