Thursday, October 16, 2008

Polish up polish

I'm learning polish now! Not exactly the grasping the full language, but just certain short verbs and common language.

And, i must learn German and Spanish too when i have time.

I don't know why i'm learning polish cuz it seems so, out of place. Like nobody goes to Poland.

Still, i think these easily neglected languages are the cool-est! Nobody remembers them but if you can speak them, that makes you special.

I'm talking to Aunt living in Perth now. She's telling me many things, like how it feels to be away from your family in another country. and how she is enjoying life there in Perth. Ever since i visited Perth, i knew it is such a magical place. And, i know i will always want to go back again and again. and i can stay with my aunt!

My grandma, cousins and another aunt is visiting her in a few weeks time.

I hope i can too, next year after my trip to Bangkok!

I'm sure Dad misses her lil sister too.

I wish i had spend more time with my cousins,though the age gap's really huge.

I really pray for open doors, and hopefully get them saved. and this, i think is by far the biggest dream i've had.

/

and yooopeeedooooweeee i can promote!

And i am extremely pleased with my results :D i have nobody but God to thank. And of course, caihui mingjie shan huahui gina ryan and everyone else for the prayers and encouragement cos i've finally made it.

and my awesome girlfriends (A, C, P, G) ,they can promote too!

who says positive thinking can't bring you far?

Gayle told me off that positive thinking is good, but it wouldn't help anything in their situations. But i must say, absolute faith in yourself and in the One who is higher than you, looking after you, does work the best way.

Lots of work to do next year, as reprimanded and forewarned by our future Literature teachers Miss Kay and Mrs Tan,

"next year is KILLER."

I don't know how i will do it.

but i do know i can, cuz He has never left me, but we only grew closer.

and each breath i take, each brand new step i take, is a new adventure i am after, a whole new dream, new strength, new energy, new passion.

Behold, all things have become new

/

can't wait for Edge night tomorrow!



i will arise and lay down this sacrifice

No comments: