Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Sweet Pies


HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY LIM AH HUI (HUAHUI)!!!!!!


My dearest friend for EIGHT long years! we're gonna have a great time cooking up a meal for you at Judith's place MAN, i can't wait to see how far my culinary skills can go. Though i doubt the distance.


and hello people, Huahui is 17, not 18. No mistakes.


/


And i just feel like screaming,



GINA I LOVE YOU!


today wasn't a bad day. In band, in church, and during fellowship. I've seen a wider picture, of merely the term "life" and what it is beyond the 4 letters.



And the most precious moment today - Daddy made me feel like the most important person on earth.

Isn't that what we long to feel?


HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY! ( i have to give another 3 tuitions again -.- 9 bus rides IS KILLING ME)
sneaking out late tapping at your window

No comments: