Saturday, November 8, 2008

Work on my medicine

I've long forgotten the fun of meeting someone new. Someone a total stranger.
It's just fun knowing about other people's life story, and digging out their hobbies and interests.

I met one, he is awesome!

Jiawei and his chocolate Frapp. BTW, he is a WEST ZONE CHAMPION BADMINTON PLAYER FROM BLSS!

how awesome.

/

so we shopped around in Borders for 2 hours ++, o man i love it. I miss the feeling of working there last year. Esp when it was Christmas season, the atmosphere's special.

Books anybody? Cos i want!! i need to wait for my pay before i can get books, and books, and books.

My future (near retirement) would be to reside into the countryside of England, open a small cozy bookstore renting/selling ALLLL the books i've collected all my life, and make cupcakes and tea to serve my lovely readers.

:)

No comments: