Monday, November 10, 2008

Mahjong queen


I had a fun day with my band clique at Eunice's place.

4 bus rides to take me home from her Casa Flower whatever condo at Tana Merah back to my home sweet home in Choa Chu Kang.

So to expo its like, 5 bus rides?!

but it was a cooling day. I walked in the rain into her place, its fantastic. Too bad there's a hot guy holding the umbrella missing from the picture. If not it'd have been more perfect than walking in the rain alone.

We swam! and played water polo like some noobs. LOL never ending screaming just trying to snatch the ball.

And we swam again! on the table playing mahjong. It is my virgin experience HAHA, but never use money okay so i never gamble. (God knows :D ) I won 2 in a row, and the third set that i won it was like immediately when someone threw out a card.
CALL ME QUEEN.

/


it just take a little courage for you to walk out of your cocoon and realise that everything may not revolve around you but they sure do exist for you.

Your existence added color to someone else's life.

and your existence changed the landscape of the entire globe.
/

No comments: